ISLE OF WIGHT GUIDED TOURS
PRIVATE GUIDE AND TOUR PLANNER
phone: +44 (0)1983 754444 or +44 (0)7932 157326 | e-mail: email@example.com
|We are pleased to confirm that we are now fully operational once again. However, there may need to be certain modifications to your tour, which we will discuss with you in advance where applicable. You may rest assured that correct social distancing will be maintained, and that we will take any steps which may be deemed advisable for your protection. All this will be discussed when you contact us.|
You have longer than one day to spend with us? Fantastic!
With Isle of Wight Guided Tours, you can:
- Opt for a couple of our tried and tested tours and then possibly chill out on our divine beaches, be adventurous and grab yourselves a bus pass or simply hire a car or a couple of bikes for the rest of your stay.
- Or maybe opt for one of our full-week itineraries? (You will find an example on the Language Holidays page.)
- Or let us plan something unique for you – maybe we can organise something for you that you have only dreamed of until now. Step a little outside your comfort zone perhaps - e.g. water adventure sports or fishing?
- Feel like indulging in something artistic? Or musical? You have come to the right place - there is so much to choose from, especially in West Wight, home of Isle of Wight Guided Tours. Starting with the Victorian poet Lord Tennyson, the Island has always had far more than its fair share of both resident and visiting artists of every persuasion. It really is hard to think of a more artistic place!
- You may relish the opportunity of joining in with the locals in some activity or pursuit? Please take a look at the link if you wish to know what is happening here at the time of your visit: http://www.visitisleofwight.co.uk/whats-on
- How about letting us plan a walking holiday for you, totally personalised to your wishes, abilities and limitations, by and with our expert walking guide. This is a truly liberating and exhilarating way of seeing the Island. Or biking? Or how about learning to sail? Cowes is the home of sailing, with skilled sailing instructors around every corner – what better place to learn!
- Maybe you are planning a special club or corporate event? Let us help – we can arrange the whole thing from start to finish, or simply take a more 'behind the scenes' approach.
Clearly, we have only mentioned a few examples. But we can assist you to both plan and enjoy a really authentic Island experience – YOUR Island experience on OUR Island. Let us help you create and experience your dream holiday!
And we can advise you where to stay, once we know what you like – area, type of accommodation, from elegant hotels, cosy Victorian or ultra-modern B & Bs, stunning farm- and manor houses, to quirky American airstream caravans and yurts or idyllic hideaways in romantic settings – the Island has them all!
Based entirely upon the level of our involvement. However, as a guideline we have provisionally priced a one-week itinerary on our 'Language Holidays' page at approx. £400 per person - do take a look.